Re: Meetings in other regions

2006-07-14 08:55:54
from the norht american stats. I would encourage you to compare the european and asiapac meetings, from the proceedings. My observation is that the region/country the meeting happens in tends to be exaggerated. Yokohama, for example, was 1977 folks, of which 1/4 were US and perhaps 40% were Japanese. Seoul was similar.