Re: San Diego (was RE: Meetings in other regions)

2006-07-18 19:18:42
Eric,

All I can say is that you're not looking very hard - I just spent all of 5
mniutes searching for tickets and found a nonstop between Boston and San
Diego for $418 on Alaska (this flight is also an American codeshare), and
single-connection flights from Manchester NH starting at $315 on Northwest,
Delta, and United.  These prices are all extremely reasonable for flights
that are about as far as you can go within the continental US.  These prices
are for flying out on Sunday 11/5 and returning on Saturday 11/11, so they
don't require a Saturday night stayover.

Cheers,
Andy