Re: Now there seems to be lack of communicaiton here...

2006-08-31 16:07:30
Elliot -
What about those that may not be in the selection pool this time around -
how fair would that be to them?

Todd Glassey

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eliot Lear" <lear(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>
To: "Michael StJohns" <mstjohns(_at_)mindspring(_dot_)com>
Cc: "IETF-Discussion" <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: Now there seems to be lack of communicaiton here...

Mike,
To address Eliot's comment about the volunteer list -

From Andrew's note that triggered all of this I see that he sent the
list of the volunteers to the Secretariat.  If we could have someone
from the Secretariat provide a copy of that email independent of
Andrew and verify it was submitted to them prior to the selection date
that should resolve Eliot's issue.  Eliot?

Yes, that would have resolved my issue nicely.  But I am equally
satisfied with rerunning the selection algorithm.

Eliot