RE: Why cant the IETF embrace an open Election Process ratherthansome

2006-09-15 02:00:37
On Fri Sep 15 01:09:10 2006, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
All that is needed to hold an election is to define the franchise. The franchise in this case would be defined in the same manner as the NOMCON is at present.

I hope not. I should argue very strongly against taking away the voting rights that I neither have nor want.

Dave.
--
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave(_at_)cridland(_dot_)net -
xmpp:dwd(_at_)jabber(_dot_)org