Re: Comments on draft-dusseault-caldav-15 and draft-newman-i18n-comparator-14

2006-09-24 11:42:12
"Julian" == Julian Reschke <julian(_dot_)reschke(_at_)gmx(_dot_)de>
writes:

    Julian> But as a matter of fact, draft-newman-i18n-comparator-14
    Julian> doesn't define any collations that would actually solve
    Julian> the Unicode NF issue, so it's not really clear how this
    Julian> helps CalDAV (except that it now uses a framework in which
    Julian> the solution may become available in the future).

Yep, but at least it points to a solution.  I'd be much happier if
there was a mandatory colation that was a good fit for international
calendar usage.  I understand thogh that we have to balance forward
progress against forcing people to solve everything all at once.