Re: [Nea] WG Review: Network Endpoint Assessment (nea)

2006-10-09 02:17:20

This is what I meant when I said that the charter is unclear
and it must explicitly state that NEA is not meant as a
protection mechanism of any sort for the network.

I don't believe the Charter needs to delve into this at all.  If some people
see it as part of their protection mechanisms, so be it.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch

The IETF has an obligation to "truth in advertising" so IMHO we should not
claim protection that doesn't exist, even implicitly.

   Brian