Re: Last Call: 'DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV)' to Informational RFC (draft-weiler-dnssec-dlv)

2006-10-30 14:59:28

On 30-Oct-2006, at 16:41, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:

I agree with Olaf's suggestion that there be an action on the document author to add a section explaining the relationship of the draft to existing experimental practice. It seems to me that this is entirely appropriate in a document marked 'experimental'.

That was all I was suggesting.

I don't think that it is appropriate for the IESG to be tasked with evaluating the quality of this work.

I didn't suggest that they should be.

Apologies if my commentary suggested otherwise.

Joe