Re: Last Call: 'DNSSEC Lookaside Validation (DLV)' to Informational RFC (draft-weiler-dnssec-dlv)

2006-10-30 15:48:28

Mark, Sam,

It seems to me that a reference from the draft to the code
description or to Bind 9 more generally, with a note to the
effect that Bind 9 is believed to contain an implementation of
what is being described in the document, could head off a great
deal of confusion... including all of the confusion we have seen
in the last week or so.

    john

        BIND 9 currently implements only a single DLV tree for ".".
        The policy refects the intended state once lookups in
        multiple DLV trees are supported.

--On Tuesday, 31 October, 2006 08:42 +1100 Mark Andrews