Re: IESG Success Stories

2006-12-30 08:49:58
Michael Thomas schrieb:
those in WG last call when the WG is far more responsive to dealing
with issues? These "IESG Surprises" really hurt the community by
leading to the general perception that the IESG is capricious in a
royally anointed kind of way.

      Mike

And things get even worse when the response to the "IESG Surprise" is: we will fix that during AUTH48. There's absolutely no transparency in that, and no checking by the community.

I'd really like to see the IESG stop sending documents with known defects to the RFC Editor.

Best regards, Julian