Re: Last Call: draft-iesg-sponsoring-guidelines (Guidance on Area Director Sponsoring of Documents) to Informational RFC

2007-02-07 15:10:33
And we should ask this question every time we see an informational process RFC last call...

The best reason to publish a process document as an RFC is because it will be a BCP (IONs aren't BCPs). Since this one won't be a BCP, and given that guidance could change over time, I'd think an ION is more reasonable.

Thanks,

Spencer