Re: Last Call: draft-iesg-sponsoring-guidelines (Guidance on Area Director Sponsoring of Documents) to Informational RFC

2007-02-09 15:34:29
A couple of comments, with the understanding that Brian and are
in substantial agreement about all of this and complete
agreement about the things I've left out.

--On Friday, 09 February, 2007 17:44 +0100 Brian E Carpenter