Re: IETF 70 and 73 Venue Announcement

2007-03-09 07:40:55
John,
Thank you for your feedback.
We will take the following actions to address your concerns:
We will review appropriate government sites and leading travel guides during the venue qualification process and selection. We will also provide links to those sites when we announce venues in the future so the community can investigate further and take appropriate precuations.

We established meeting email lists in Montreal (not without a few bumps) and meeting wikis in San Diego. We will continue to improve and use those to provide information to the community and to encourage the community to use them to inform themselves.
The 68Commons Wiki is at  http://community.ietf.org/wiki/

One can subscribe to the 68 Attendees mailing list at:: www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/68attendees

Your comments are constructive and inspire us to raise our game. I know I will hear from you if we haven't.

Warm regards,

Ray
IAD

John C Klensin wrote:

--On Tuesday, 06 March, 2007 10:36 -0500 Ray Pelletier