Re: Document Action: 'Abstract Syntax Notation X (ASN.X)' to Experimental RFC

2007-03-13 08:59:33
At 7:47 AM +0200 3/13/07, Pekka Savola wrote:
On Mon, 12 Mar 2007, The IESG wrote:
A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-legg-xed-asd-07.txt
Working Group Summary

This document set was not produced by an IETF working group, but by an
individual.  IETF Last Call produced no comments, and solicited reviewers
were basically positive.

This writeup was not updated or comments were not duly processed.  I see 14
Last Call comments (retaining the subject line) on ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)list,
as well as 12 comments under the 'Protest: Complexity running rampant' thread.

You are correct; sorry about that.  The Last call commentscame in quite
late, and I simply forgot to update the write-up after the discussion took
place.
The result of those was the updated status, to experimental (rather
than standards track), so they were heard; I just didn't track them correctly
into the write-up.  Again, my apologies,
                        regards,
                                Ted Hardie