Re: Warning - risk of duty free stuff being confiscated on the way to Prague

2007-03-14 15:01:44

Brian E Carpenter wrote:
It is reported by The Economist dated March 10 that if you buy duty free liquids outside Europe, carry them on the plane with you, and have to go through airport security while changing planes in Europe, your liquids will be confiscated, assuming they exceed 100 ccs.

10 minutes ago, I watched a guy get caught in this trap, in Los Angeles.

French guy, bought some Champagne at duty free for his previous flight, switching terminals and, therefore, having to go through security. Boy, what he pissed off!

d/

ps. No, I don't know why a French guy was buying Champagne, when he was about to fly to France...

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking