Re: Non-priority baggage handling (Re: Warning - risk of duty free ...)

2007-03-15 09:42:28
I get the priority tag, because I'm Premium level.

The only airport I've seen actually honor that tag is Singapore.  San
Francisco doesn't care, and neither did Paris nor London.  Neither,
come to think of it, did Frankfurt.