Re: Non-priority baggage handling (Re: Warning - risk of duty free ...)

2007-03-17 15:20:03
At 9:33 AM -0700 3/15/07, Clint Chaplin wrote:

 The only airport I've seen actually honor that tag is Singapore.  San
 Francisco doesn't care, and neither did Paris nor London.  Neither,
 come to think of it, did Frankfurt.

I've experienced priority-tagged bags coming out first at several airport/airline combinations, including Cathay Pacific in Hong Kong, American in LAX (where they have one carrousel for priority bags and one for non-priority), and Qantas in LAX (where the priority carrousel includes coach passengers who are connecting), Qantas in Sydney, and Qantas in Hong Kong.
--
Randall Gellens