Re: Non-priority baggage handling (Re: Warning - risk of duty free ...)

2007-03-21 04:31:06
I just got through watching the DFW baggage handler that takes checked baggage from the x-ray machine back to the conveyor belt. He went out of his way to be rough with the bags--tossing them high in the air to land upside down--when simply placing it on the belt would have required less effort.

Perhaps he works even harder for bags marked priority :-)