Re: Non-priority baggage handling (Re: Warning - risk of duty free ...)

2007-03-17 15:19:07
At 7:50 AM -0700 3/16/07, Joe Touch wrote:

 AFAICT, they're just visible indicators of who flies a lot, which means
 they also tell people which bags might be more valuable to steal. I ask
 them not to put the tags on.

I suspect that those who travel a lot are less likely to pack anything valuable in checked luggage.
--
Randall Gellens