Re: Pingsta Invitation

2007-03-24 03:34:26
Thanks, Carsten and others.

The general sense I arrive at is:
- nobody that I recognize has said "it's me, and here's what I'm doing". - clearly someone wants to make a business based on my (and presumably many of our) expertise - the email says something tantalizing about profit-sharing, but there is no contract there.
   Someone makes money, but I have no reason to believe it is me.

Hence, for myself, I think I see no reason for me to join, and no reason for any of us to.

If someone from Pingsta is here and would like to make a contrary statement, I'm listening...