RE: Pingsta Invitation

2007-03-25 13:07:01
Hence, for myself, I think I see no reason for me to join, and no
reason for any of us to.

If you read the terms there is a good reason why EVERYONE associated
with the IETF should NOT join Pingsta. I quote:

--------------
Proprietary Rights

You agree that all content and materials delivered via the Service or
otherwise made available by Pingsta at the Site are protected by
copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other
proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Pingsta
in a separate signed writing, you agree not to sell, license, rent,
modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display,
publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from
such materials or content. Systematic retrieval of data or other content
from this Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a
collection, database or directory without separate written permission
from Pingsta is prohibited.

Reproducing, copying or distributing any content, materials or design
elements on the Site for any other purpose is strictly prohibited
without the express prior written permission of Pingsta. Use of the
content or materials for any purpose not expressly permitted in these
Terms of Use is prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are
reserved.