Re: Pingsta Invitation

2007-03-24 06:09:29
On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 11:20:28 +0100
Fred Baker <fred(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com> wrote:

Thanks, Carsten and others.

The general sense I arrive at is:
  - nobody that I recognize has said "it's me, and here's what I'm
doing".
  - clearly someone wants to make a business based on my (and
presumably many of our) expertise
  - the email says something tantalizing about profit-sharing, but
there is no contract there. Someone makes money, but I have no reason
to believe it is me.

Hence, for myself, I think I see no reason for me to join, and no
reason for any of us to.

Actually, I'd deleted the invitation I received, unopened, just based on
the subject line -- it looked like the usual nonsense phrase spam
message...

Not that I'm going to join anyway -- people who know me know where to
find me, and I don't need to help 3rd parties track me and my behavior.