RE: Remote participation (re: identifying yourself at the mic)

2007-03-27 15:04:31
Perhaps Sun would like to volunteer its system for an experiment?

It isn't ours.  As best I can tell we use some high-end conference
bridging + AT&T concall services along with traditional room
PA systems.

Is there something wrong with implementing some IETF technology at an
IETF meeting? Has no-one heard of Asterisk? Considering the Skype hype
out there one wonders why the IETF doesn't take the opportunity for
showcasing standards based VoIP and SIP, such as Asterisk. And if you
need to pay someone to set it up and run it for you, there are lots of
companies that will do this with Asterisk.

--Michael Dillon