RE: [Geopriv] Confirmation of GEOPRIV IETF 68 Working Group Hums

2007-04-19 14:45:11
Martin

Exactly what products support HELD right now?

If you want location verification and location signing - are these deployed today?

Doesn't all these mean something has to be changed or upgraded?

Broadband providers in the US have given away FREE home routers to enable a service as recently as a year ago. So, taking the stance that this won't happen is looking facts to the contrary in the eye and saying "that didn't happen" *or* "that's not going to happen"....