Re: On the IETF Consensus process

2007-05-31 21:38:52
Good points.  I don't have a miracle cure, but I am willing to take the
risk to point out things that are not going well and what might need to
be done to make things more transparent, increase accountability and
implement some checks and balances.

I identified two things: 1. The IAB to make BoF reports public; 2.
Implement more checks and balances.

I will start threads on the two topics soon.

thanks,
Lakshminath