Re: Should I* opinions be afforded a special status? (Re: [saag] Declining the ifare bof for Chicago)

2007-06-18 18:32:17

On Jun 12, 2007, at 12:17 PM, Lakshminath Dondeti wrote:

The idea that somehow the ADs and the IAB are above the rest of the contributors is just wrong. They are judges of consensus when appropriate and the consensus better be independently verifiable

I would be very interested in hearing your ideas on how the IESG should be doing steering or how the IAB should be be doing architecture. Actually, I'd be thrilled to hear about this from anyone but you seem willing to express opinions that are not just apple pie - and that is good if we want to actually change things.