Re: Should I* opinions be afforded a special status? (Re: [saag] Declining the ifare bof for Chicago)

2007-06-17 22:44:10
Thanks for your response Thomas.

Apologies if I had inadvertently given the impression of mistrust in the current leadership, I* and WG chairs. I have very good working relationships with most if not all of the I* folks I interact with. Sure, there have been differences of opinions, but with communication, the differences were either resolved or we agreed to disagree. I try to communicate rather than hold things in and that may have given the impression you are getting. Also, we seldom debate about all the things that went right. :)

In at least one of my emails I tried to balance things out by pointing out the positive. I should have tried harder.

With that clarification, I will try and respond to some of your notes below: