Re: ABNF third-party rights as code (BCP78)

2007-06-19 05:01:08
On 2007-06-19 11:11, Dave Cridland wrote:

The more interesting question is whether the authors of those RFCs with ABNF in them intended the ABNF to be treated as code, or at least don't object. If RFC authors *do* object, then we have a more serious problem. But, at least so far in this thread, nobody has - I wondered if that might be because it's hidden in a thread apparently concerned with IMAP URLs, hence the change of subject line.

Thanks for that. "When you change the subject, please change the Subject."

I suggest people who are interested in this should read section 6.3
of draft-ietf-ipr-outbound-rights-03 and if they disagree,
say so on the IPR WG list.

    Brian