Re: Domain Centric Administration, RE: draft-ietf-v6ops-natpt-to-historic-00.txt

2007-07-03 09:24:46

      as I posted before, almost every one of people who attends IETF are
      running IPv6-capable operating system.  if you are not, you are very
      out of date like 5 years.

well, even if your OS supports IPv6 doesn't mean that it works well with
things like your host-based firewall.
      IPv6 is not enabled just because implementers have been polite enough
      not to enable IPv6 transition technologies like Teredo or 6to4 on by
      default.  maybe we should think it over?
word I hear is that Vista's enabling of such technologies is causing
problems for enterprise networks because their traffic filters and
intrusion detectors aren't set up to handle them.