Re: Autoreply: Last Call: draft-duerst-archived-at (The Archived-At Message Header Field) to Proposed Standard

2007-07-12 09:05:56
On Jul 12, 2007, at 11:33, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:
On 12-jul-2007, at 16:57, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:

So I instruct here the secretariat to *automatically* take the appropriate measures with this case and any other similar one in the future, such as restricting (only) postings from the bouncing email address until the poster
comes back from vacations (or whatever)

That doesn't help much, because then we all still get private vacation messages. Please kick these people off the list.

Switching them over to getting the list in digest mode should also take care of that, I would think...

Ken