Re: IPv6 addresses really are scarce after all

2007-08-17 14:10:36
 Michael Dillon sez:

"ARIN ... belives IPv6 addresses are ... resources that need to be
[distributed] according to need."

I guess I have to agree with this sentiment.  If the ARIN community
decides there is a better way to distribute IP addresses *OTHER THAN*
need, I'd be really happy to hear what that method would be.

--bill

On Fri, Aug 17, 2007 at 09:08:43PM +0100,