Re: IPv6 addresses really are scarce after all

2007-08-18 15:40:46
Jeroen...

So I guess Comcast shouldn't be allowed IPv6 then? They refuse to provide
home users a static IP unless they upgrade to their $100+ business plans
which is quite unreasonable for home use... It pisses me off but it's all
part of their TOS game in which they state that "Public servers are
prohibited unless you have a static IP" and thus they want to charge you an
arm and a leg... But this doesn't make sense when corps like SBC don't have
such rules and Comcast seems to have plenty of bandwidth based on their
PowerBoost campaigns...