Re: e2e

2007-08-22 11:00:25

I have no problem breaking bounce/redirect. Yes, it has its uses, but
so do open relays, which we don't have anymore. The current levels of
mail abuse means that it's necessary to throw away a little baby with
the bathwater to keep the toxic waste out of the bath.
sorry, this is a nonstarter.  being able to set a forwarding address is
extremely important, and breaking Sender is indefensible.  (Sender is
useless unless it preserves the original identity of who or what sent
the message.)