Re: Review of draft-hartman-webauth-phishing-05

2007-08-22 14:23:38
At 10:40 AM -0400 8/22/07, Sam Hartman wrote:
First, I'd rather try and build consensus and get more review.

This would be excellent. You, or Lisa as sponsoring AD, can ask the IESG to stop the review and pull back. You could publicize the mailing list on which this would be discussed (ietf-web-auth, not dix, I hope). Discussion could be had (and had and had...). At the end, the document could be a real-live BCP with community consensus.

That means more work by more people, but the likely outcome would be one or more protocols with more chance of being implemented.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium