Re: Review of draft-hartman-webauth-phishing-05

2007-08-23 08:25:19
At Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:18:52 -0400,
John C Klensin wrote:
Taking this document as an example, it would seem reasonable to
me to say "This has been discussed around the IETF and
elsewhere.  While some people agree with it, others do not and
some of the others believe it is premature with regard to both
the developing state of the art and it literature review and
citations.  It is the intention of the author that the document
be used to inform the ongoing debate and discussion, not that it
be considered normative or a constraint on future work in the
IETF or in other forums".

If I am correct that a statement of that type accurately
represents your view and that of others who support the content
of the document, EKR's view, and reality, we would then be
finished.

I consider this to be a fair summary of my view, at least.

-Ekr