Re: IPv6 addresses really are scarce after all

2007-08-25 10:57:07
John,

It seems like we are on the same page.  I'm very concerned about the
potential of this change to snowball in to lots of other changes that
would be undesirable, or at least highly disruptive.  The /48 choice is
only one of several interlocking choices that were carefully-crafted
compromises, and if we change /48 then we risk revisiting all of those
other choices in order to maintain that sense of balance - or worse,
losing that balance.

Keith
--On Saturday, 25 August, 2007 13:08 -0400 Keith Moore