Re: Subscribtion and qustion

2007-09-18 05:19:18
Well, GPS is not a kind of internet connection (INTERNET engineering task
forces) but is a connection, and most of us are programmers. We can help
you, but, besides you ask for, you won't find a lot of specific information
about GPS. But you can find informations that fits in a lot of areas, like
information's security, conectivity, protocols... My work is in
information's security (I love it), and I can help you with it.

Just ask us! No one is suposed to know everything, so if you ask something
"idiot" it's normal, you're human too!

Welcome to IETF.

81duz1d0