Re: mini-cores (was Re: ULA-C)

2007-09-19 10:24:59
Paul Vixie wrote:
without a consensus on what it means "to harm", we're sort of stuck.  ULA-G
(and therefore ULA-C) would allow consenting adults to exchange routes using
the whois and in-addr infrastructure that has historically been reserved for
"public networking".

Without going into debate about consenting adults, and while I might disagree with Paul in certain fine points, I'd suggest that we consider the ULA-G proposal within the IETF and ask that Paul submit it as an I-D. ULA-G could have broad application if in fact we solve the multihoming problem (IMHO) and I'd like to be the optimist and say that we can do that.

Eliot