Re: IPv4 to IPv6 transition

2007-10-03 05:02:35
On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 07:55:40PM +0900,
 Ruri Hiromi <ruri(_at_)bugest(_dot_)net> wrote
 a message of 64 lines which said:

http://www.apple.com/jp/downloads/dashboard/networking_security/ipv420.html
                      ^^
                      Many webmasters still have not read RFC 4646 :-(

let me know what do you think about it :-)

Any translation in my own language? For english, Google suggests:

IPv4 depletion clock 2.0

Empty circumstance of the IPv4 address space which IANA has managed
and remaining days to depletion expectation day, it can look through
the IPv4 address (presumption) and the like at present time.