Re: Comments on draft-aboba-sg-experiment-02

2007-10-11 01:23:30
Sam,
"Eliot" == Eliot Lear <lear(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com> writes:

    Eliot> What is the result of a "SG" hitting its mile stones?

We move on to evaluating its work.

Now, there is a question of what happens when an SG misses its
milestones.  I could see an argument that hints at us being wrong that
we had sufficient interest.  Or perhaps an argument that the task we
set the SG was harder than anticipated.

As I wrote earlier, I am not at all sure that we should even have dates
associated with milestones with this kind of experiment.  What is the
anticipated administrative load?  If we can keep it to nothingness such
that an AD can simply have these things (and I still maintain that it
should barely require even an AD's approval), then WHENEVER a group hits
those milestones we know that it's time to pay more attention.

Eliot