Re: Patents can be for good, not only evil

2007-10-29 17:57:58
There are 2 people who own every right on computers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Babbage

and programming

http://www.agnesscott.edu/Lriddle/women/love.htm

All patents therafter are infringements of the work of
these two people.

Well even those two people built on the work of other people.

Kind regards
Peter and Karin Dambier

Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:02:10 -0700