Re: SAFE BoF in Vancouver

2007-11-20 16:41:05
On 20 Nov 2007, at 19:07, Ted Hardie wrote:
At 1:59 PM +0000 11/16/07, Colin Perkins wrote:
The following BoF has been proposed for the Vancouver IETF. There is a mailing list <safe(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org> for discussion.

This seems to be scheduled against both the Applications area open meeting and a RAI group focused on media servers. Both groups would have an interest in following this work and discussing where future IETF work in this area will happen. Is there still a possibility of adjusting this timing? I understand, of course, that not every conflict can be resolved, but it would be useful to know whether this is still something that might be addressed.

We're aware of the conflicts, but this is the least bad scheduling we've been able to find. If you have suggestions for a better slot, we're open to ideas.

Regards,
Colin