Re: SAFE BoF in Vancouver

2007-11-20 18:12:06
On 21 Nov 2007, at 00:46, Ted Hardie wrote:
At 6:38 PM -0600 11/20/07, James M. Polk wrote:
But Ted, you're going to Geopriv?  So how does this work?

        I'm trying to focus on the general problem (particularly the
apps open conflict), rather than my own ability to be there. I'm conflicted either way, but lots of other APPs people would be free on Friday. Similar for MEDIACTRL; some might still be conflicted, but a larger number would be free. I understand from Mary Barnes that she would have a conflict with the Friday slot, so it may be unsolvable, but I hope there may still be a way.

There's also a desire to avoid BoFs late in the week, to give time for hallway discussions on the outcome (as Pete Resnick has just mentioned on the WG chairs list).

--
Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/