Re: SAFE BoF in Vancouver

2007-11-20 17:47:01
At 6:38 PM -0600 11/20/07, James M. Polk wrote:
But Ted, you're going to Geopriv?  So how does this work?

Hi James,
        I'm trying to focus on the general problem (particularly the
apps open conflict), rather than my own ability to be there.  I'm conflicted
either way, but lots of other APPs people would be free on Friday.  Similar
for MEDIACTRL; some might still be conflicted, but a larger number would
be free.  I understand from Mary Barnes that she would
have a conflict with the Friday slot, so it may be unsolvable, but I hope
there may still be a way.
                        regards,
                                Ted

Again, I know we can resolve every conflict, and I appreciate your
considering changes.
                               regards,
                                       Ted