Re: IETF Hosting Opportunity - March 2009

2007-11-28 10:02:30
Keep in mind that the locations are subject to change until a host has
been identified and the hotel contract signed. This means that you
could well see one of the OTHER meetings in 2009 take place in Europe.
"TBD" and "Provisional" really does mean what it says.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007, Alexey Melnikov wrote:

Lars Eggert wrote:

Hi,

On 2007-11-27, at 22:20, ext Terry Monroe wrote:

The event is now planned to take place in North America, specific
location
still to be determined.

Similar to IETF-67, which moved from Europe to San Diego, we're again
moving a meeting that was planned to happen in Europe to North America.

Looking at IETF-60 to IETF-70, 8 out of the 10 IETFs were in North  America.
I'd be good if we could re-balance this in the future.

+1.