Re: IETF Hosting Opportunity - March 2009

2007-11-28 10:40:56
On 2007-11-28, at 19:00, ext Ole Jacobsen wrote:
Keep in mind that the locations are subject to change until a host has
been identified and the hotel contract signed. This means that you
could well see one of the OTHER meetings in 2009 take place in Europe.
"TBD" and "Provisional" really does mean what it says.

Understod, and I'd be thrilled if that happens.

(And I do understand that it is more difficult and costly to have a meeting in Europe or Asia. But one out of three should still be doable.)

Lars