Re: Should the RFC Editor publish an RFC in less than 2 months?

2007-11-29 07:01:58

--On Thursday, 29 November, 2007 01:18 -0800 Eric Rescorla
<ekr(_at_)networkresonance(_dot_)com> wrote:

John, I agree with just about everything you say here, except
for this:

We may not even disagree completely about that.  The key to my
comment was "irrelevant to _this_ discussion" (emphasis added).
More below.

At Thu, 29 Nov 2007 01:56:51 -0500,