Re: Should the RFC Editor publish an RFC in less than 2 months?

2007-12-05 14:56:14
hmmm...

Henrik Levkowetz wrote:

On 2007-12-02 10:38 Bob Hinden said the following:
Based on the past record, we're talking about something that
happens 0.58% of the time, or less.

Of course, predicting the future from the past is iffy; there have
been 10 appeals in 2006 and only one (not document related) in
2007, so "it varies".
Thanks for looking at the data.

It seems to me that we shouldn't be delaying all new RFCs for a
problem that only occurs .58% of the time.

so if we are talking about "all" documents; what is the percentage
that is (could be) actually published before 60 days and how many
days before day 60 is that (typically)

/Loa

+1

      Henrik

--
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:
loa(_dot_)andersson(_at_)acreo(_dot_)se
                                           loa(_at_)pi(_dot_)se

This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway.
http://www.astaro.com