Re: dkim sign ietf lists

2007-12-20 13:50:17
Mike:

We are transitioning the ietf.org mail lists to a new Secretariat next month. I'd like to table this idea until that transition is complete, and then raise it again when the new servers are up, running, and stable. Let's get what we have moved and working before improvements are made.

I like the idea.  Please raise it again in February.

Russ