Re: dkim sign ietf lists

2007-12-20 14:47:13

Russ Housley wrote:
We are transitioning the ietf.org mail lists to a new Secretariat next month. I'd like to table this idea until that transition is complete, and then raise it again when the new servers are up, running, and stable. Let's get what we have moved and working before improvements are made.

So, let's see: You don't want to disrupt one critical operation by attempting to conduct another and unfamiliar one...?

d/

ps. For a moment I'd hoped you meant the British "table" rather than the American. Exactly opposite meanings. Alas, the rest of the paragraph left no room for creative misunderstanding.
--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking