dkim sign ietf lists

2007-12-20 11:59:36
Lucy Lynch wrote:

As an old multicast warrior and a long time NOC volunteer I'd point out that we've been eating our own dog food for years. The world didn't end and the network never melted completely ;-). All the fine folks involved in *hard* technologies like DNSSEC, DKIM, mobility, multicast, new routing solutions, etc. should be following this discussion with a mixture of dread and befuddlement.

I'm not sure I'd say DKIM is a "hard technology" but... what would it take
to get all of the IETF lists signing with DKIM? How can I help?

      Mike